18 CATO STREET | HAWTHORNE EAST
Offices for lease
PRESENTING 18 CATO STREET HAWTHORN EAST
Terraplex are pleased to present this outstanding premium commercial office leasing opportunity. Situated in the heart of leafy Hawthorn East, yet close enough to major centres and roads, this is both an impressive and inviting office building, tailormade for leading organisations. Set across three levels, with two outdoor terraces, the whole building of 5,135 sqm* or numerous leasing options are available to choose from.
18 Cato leasing highlights
Within the established Inner East corporate office location and is only 9.7km from the CBD
OFFICE AREAS AVAILABLE
The whole building of 5,135 sqm* with 2 terraces or multiple opportunities to secure a range of spaces and floorplates. *Approx
Abundance of secure basement carparking over 3 levels.
NABERS 4 Star.
END OF TRIP
Brand new and state of the art End-Of-Trip facility.
Internal light well creating natural light throughout the building.
WORKING LIFE JUST GOT EASIER
Few office locations offer such exceptional amenity, not to mention convenience so close-by. At Cato street you’ll find everything around the corner. With shopping, cafes, green space, bike paths and the Monash Freeway with immediate access via Toorak Road.
IN GREAT COMPANY
Top corporates are choosing hawthorn
Countless major national and international brands and organisations are selecting Hawthorn as their home for headquarters and operations, and it’s easy to see why. With a strategic location, excellent amenities and proximity to major arterials and transport, it’s the intelligent choice. Just some of the organisations choosing Hawthorn:
1. Kookai HQ Fashion
2. Bunnings HQ Hardware
3. Tupperware Products
4. Coles Store Support HQ Retail
5. New Australia Post HQ Postal Services
6. Liberty Petroleum Retailers & Suppliers
7. United Petroleum Retailers & Suppliers
8. Cabrini Health HQ Medical
9. Jura Australia Coffee Machine Supplier
10. Distributor Zagame Corporation Hotels Group
11. McConnell Dowell Construction, Engineering & Infrastructure)
12. University of Melbourne Tertiary Education
13. Swinburne University Tertiary Education
14. Green Energy Trading Renewable Energy
15. Creative Cubes Co. Co-working Spaces
16. AV Jennings Property Development
17. Xero Financial Software & IT
18. Holcim HQ Building Supplies & Distribution
19. Qanstruct Commercial & Industrial Facility Builder
20. EBM Insurance & Risk
21. Victorian Teachers Credit Union Banking
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND
In reinvigorating the spaces at 18 Cato Street, Wellard Architects paid close and careful attention to a range of attributes during their editing and reconfiguration. First and foremost, the provision of flexibility to office occupants. In terms of practicality, functionality, light, ventilation and in the creation of new facilities such as End Of Trip.
CONTACT US or make an enquiry
0417 346 029
0414 755 881
0421 442 204
0418 137 277